Just a blog, you know?

16 May 2006

I Want to be a CLONE

One of the greatest joys - and maybe greatest influences, too - of my early Christian life was a singer by the name of Steve Taylor. If you're OLD (30-40), you might have heard of him. Many of his songs took a gentle (or sometimes not-so-gentle) jab at contemporary Christianity. Some of them were aimed at secular life. He liked to point out the foibles and failings of modern life in a humourous way... and I still love his music. He's still around, but he's no longer recording his own music. Sigh. Oh well, people don't HAVE to consult me before changing their careers... I guess.

So anyway... I was wandering through netland and came across this fantastic little gem. It's live footage of my hero himself, singing my favourite song... the timeless "I Want To Be A Clone".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home